Advantages of our supercharger systems:
- Mature, sold over 1,000 times
- Mehr Power – simply installed!
- No changes to the body necessary
- Detailed installation instructions
- Extensive CAD documentation
- Certificate for 3.0L Euro 3 vehicles
- Individual acceptance for the remaining versions
- Without a trace back to stock
- Highly qualified support
The supercharger system is designed for self-installation. Detailed installation instructions as well as comprehensive CAD documentation with parts list are provided for this purpose: https://gp-infinitas.com/downloads/
By installing the throttle valve before the supercharger, the usual bypass control is no longer necessary. The engine impresses with its direct response behavior – and that with low consumption values. Its unique sport engine characteristics ensure maximum revving – thanks to the ASA T3 high-speed supercharger.
- Simple ECU programming via OBD
- High quality components, series manufacturing
- CNC-milled parts, partly made of cast aluminum
- Boost pressure approx. 0.35 bar rel. / 5.1 Psi
- ASA T3-313 supercharger including oil supply
- Baseplate with belt drive
- Intake air duct including throttle valve connection
- Sports air filter
- Compressed air duct made of cast aluminium
- Various electrics
Mixture preperation / electronics:
- ECU programming with our optional I-Flash OBD tool
- infiitas software includes => OBD and diagnostic functions are retained
For a surcharge, individual TÜV acceptance can be requested. For 3.0 L, Euro 3 vehicles, there is an certificate, individual acceptance is not necessary here. The entry can be made with this certificate from TÜV or a similar representative (subject to a fee).
infinitas – highest quality for best performance
The infinitas compressor systems are “Made in Germany” and offer first-class quality thanks to the most modern CNC production. Thanks to our many years of know-how, combined with modern CAD design and CFD analysis, we achieve high efficiency and OEM qulity level. We guarantee optimal support because we manufacture our products in-house.
Hinweis Note for customers with self-installation:
Before converting, please read the standard ECU software using the OBD tool and forward it to firstname.lastname@example.org for modification. This ensures that the ECU file is available on time when the mechanical work is completed.